By using this website and our proxy servers, mentioned below as "Proxy", "service", "we", "us" you agree to the following:
We take user's privacy very seriously, and will not knowingly disclose confidential information to anyone. However, we reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement agencies who are investigating criminal activities undertaken by users of our service.
In logging access to this service, we try to balance our need to have access to useful service performance data and the need to be able to cooperate with criminal investigations with our user's needs for privacy. Currently our goal is to log only information which is necessary to comply with legitimate law enforcement inquiries for a period of 30 days from the date of access. The data recorded includes information provided by your browser such as your user agent and referring page as well as the requested URL, the time and date, and your IP address. This logging policy is a goal and not a mandate. We also may use third-party web statistics services to collect and analyze general visitors' behaviour in order to improve the service performance.
Our service stores a cookie on your computer, if allowed by your browser's privacy settings. The cookie used by our service uniquely identifies you to the server and allows our service to remember your preferences and collect general usage statistics.
This service is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Use of this service is entirely at your own risk. We cannot take responsibility for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this service.
The information, services and products available to you on this website may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While we do our best to maintain the information, services and products it offers, we can not be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
CROXYPROXY PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CROXYPROXY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF CROXYPROXY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
The service allows indirect browsing of external, third-party websites. The term "indirect browsing" refers to the server which you connect to. During "direct" browsing, you connect to the server which provides the resource you are requesting. During "indirect" browsing, you connect to our server and it downloads the requested resource and forwards it to you.
We are not responsible for the content on any external websites that may be accessible through our service. We will not be responsible for any contamination or damage a user sustains as a result of entering a website through the service. A website viewed through our service is in no way owned by or associated with this service.
By connecting to our server instead of the target server, the target server does not see your IP address. However, we do not guarantee our service will be fully anonymous. The downloaded resource may reference other resources which your browser may automatically download. The service attempts to reroute all such requests through our server but may not be entirely successful.
Any resource (such as web pages, images, files) downloaded through our service may be modified. The resource which you receive may not be an accurate representation of the resource requested.
This service may only be used for legal purposes. Like an Internet service provider, barring any technical issues, this service allows the user to access any website on the Internet network. It is the responsibility of the end user to use the abilities this service grants in a manner that is consistent with both US law and the locals laws and policies in effect at the user's personal location. The users of this service, and not the owners and operators of this service, will be responsible for any consequences stemming from any improper or illegal usage of the service.
The service may not be used for any of the following forbidden uses:
- For any illegal purpose including but not limited to the transmission or receipt of illegal material.
- To contact or communicate with minors in a manner prohibited by law.
- To violate copyrights or to break other forms of intellectual property law.
- To engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising, unsolicited commercial email, mass news posts, or any other kind of abuse of the network.
- To transmit any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or hateful material of any kind or nature.
We reserve the right to cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies about any activities conducted via this service that may violate any law enforceable in the jurisdiction under which the service is run.
Abuse of the service
Provided services operate with significant, but limited and expensive, resources, such as ram, processing power, and bandwidth. In using this service, you agree not to abuse the service by using an excessive number of these limited resources. Users or groups of users who are believed to be abusing the service by using excessive resources, are not welcome to use the service and their access may be blocked by the administrator.
Examples of abusive use of resources are:
- Automatically crawling pages using this service.
- Repeatedly requesting the same resources over and over again.
- Hotlinking to pages, images, or files provided by the service.
- Transferring excessively large files. Files larger than a specified size are automatically cut off.
- Feeding a robot, automatic process, or other non-human browser.
- Any other activity that would cause significantly larger amounts of load on our servers than an average user would normally cause to be used.
Premium account, also mentioned below as "premium service", "premium subscription" provides use with the advanced features:
- Users can connect to separate faster and less loaded servers located in EU zone.
- No proxy advertisements, filtering most of third-party advertisements in web proxy mode.
- Ability to choose a preferred server.
- No file size limit.
- Priority user support.
- We provide 7-day money back guarantee for your safety.
By purchasing a premium account you are helping us to develop the service, maintain it and keep it free for everyone.
Premium account limitations
Premium account refund policy
In case you have any troubles with our service, we will be waiting for your claims to solve it. We try to make our service better. But if you are not totally satisfied with our service we cover all new orders by our money back guarantee. You are entitled to a full refund on a new order if all of the following conditions apply:
- You claim your refund within 7 days of your order date.
- Your account has not already been suspended by us for your breach of our terms of service.
- You send a message to usstating your user name (email) and the reason for your cancelling the service.
- You have not previously claimed a refund from us under this policy.
- You made your first order with us, renewals do not qualify.
Refund payments may take up to 30 days to appear in your account depending on your bank, card or payment provider.